Sunday, September 23, 2007

SayoNaRa Singapore! Good Morning Japan!


Hey Hey Hey, going Japan soon. Although its a stupid business trip, but still! I get to go to a place i always wanna set foot on! Yeah yeah~
Kawaii~~ now reaching Summer too, all my friends say going there can see girls wear short short.... *Drool* Maybe a few Ayumi, Hitomi or Whatever Mi will be enough....Hahaha Just kidding, Oh and naturally ever since some of my buddies know i'm going soon. Mountains and mountains of wishlists start flowing in, one of them includes a MuA Ji with Chocolate (A marvelleous wish from SHE who shall not be Told....) Haha, No problem, if i can find it, i bought a few boxes for you till you sick of it!

Well, too bad... even myself can't fulfil my wish of getting a Digi SLR before i go. Hmmm Looks like gonna stick to my Nikon Coolpix for now, then slowing save money. HoHoHo.

Sighz... Just too bad i missed the Sakura season around Mar ~ Apr, if not it gonna be Reeaaaally shiok ah! *Running through the path, All pinky left and right, and slowly see those pink pink petal dropping down.. So Roooomanticcccc* Well.. if anyone working near Tuas area might have also noticed, along AYE you CAN also see some fake Sakura. Whole tree also pinky pinky one. Hahah Maybe can take that picture then super impose with Japan background.........

Lastly Enjoy LiFE! To the Fullest! and go travel around see see look look before you turn so lazy, everyday watch Tv and eat peanuts. :D Hope i be able to get some nice pix during my trip there, I will post up pix from Japan when i'm back! Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

Come, read my heart said...

(A marvelleous wish from SHE who shall not be Told....)

I know who is that!! Jealous!! >___<