Sunday, September 23, 2007

There goes my hope for a Digital SLR!!

Previously saw a introduction on some new gadget on camera, showing a new model digital SLR for Nikon D200 for only SGD699??!
Was so happy thinking that could be the most afforable SLR! Ended up searching around those electronic shop. When i finally saw the model in shop, guess what? It is selling for SGD3300 instead of the 699 i saw in the magazinee.... -.-;;
Oh well just my luck, now eyeing for Canon 350D.
Didnt manage to shoot any nice photo recently, and the worst was that didnt manage to take any photo during my Diving trip~ Gonna find some time and arrange with some kakis for Advanced course now. Once i get my hand on a underwater casing for my Nikon coolpix, i can bring up some cool pic. Stay tuned! =D

No comments: